Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Nameless Dread

Well, the gateway to Mediafire seems to be closed temporarily, so I must improvise tonight's entertainment.  I thought this timely with the passing of Bil Keane, creator of the widely loathed Family Circus.  Though numerous parodies of his maudlin creation existed, often with his blessing, only the now-defunct Nameless Dread was actively suppressed, presumably after touching some dark nerve in Keane's soul.  Fortunately I have many of them preserved in my private archive and now I shall pass them along to you, dear ones.  Presumably normal transmissions will resume tomorrow. 

















4 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen all of these! Thank you for this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll just leave this here:

    http://www.losanjealous.com/nfc/perm.php?c=103&q=114

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails