Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine - Rampton

Taking advantage quickly of what seems to be a tenuous connexion to the ether, and continuing our theme, here is all-star doom supergroup ToLRtD (what an acronym!) and their sole release, the happiness-crushing Rampton. Three maddenlingly lengthy tracks of unending, gleeful negativity. Members of Cathedral, Napalm Death, Khanate, Sunn O))), Iron Monkey, and Electric Wizard.
A sure-fire party killer.

If I am not heard from tomorrow I am still battling the demons inside my computing machine and Doom Week (only brought into focus in retrospect after what must have been a sour streak of days) must continue even more slowly than it has been. Keep your tentacles crossed.

1 comment:

  1. FOUL DEMONS THAT HAVE CLOGGED THIS VACUUM CLEANER, I COMMAND THEE OUT!

    I hope your computer gets better, my friend.

    - The August Derleth to your masterful Uncle Howard,

    COBRAS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails